Monday, December 17, 2012

Questions and Answers


Elder Beary,
How are you?  I hope you had a great week!  We have some questions for you, when you have time, please include these in an email or letter.  Is your area a safe area?  What are their homes like?  Are the streets paved?  What is your favorite food that you have had so far?  Where do you eat your meals?  Do you have any restrictions on what you can and cannot eat?  Have you had a zone conference yet?  Where is your companion from?  How many families/people are you teaching?  What is 
your most common mode of transportation...feet?

Love,
Lorie

I´m great!!! My area is safe, we have 1 street we don´tlike to work on @ night because it´s drug trafficing but, we don´t have investigators there anyway so no problem. The homes are small, usually dirty because they always leave their flip flops on, but they´re nice. The streets are not paved, usually, the main ones are, others have bricks, and others have dirt... Lots of dirt. No, I eat anything and everything... I don-t know what my favorite is, I just like the rice and beans. Zone conference tomorrow!!!! With Elder Goday of the 70! Yahoo, we have to be at the church at 6:30 A.M. So that means I get to wake up at 5 tomorrow!!! :D Feet, almost always, when we have to travel far, we use the bus. But that´s not very common.

No comments:

Post a Comment