Monday, October 28, 2013

This week was... Cool. On Tuesday we had ``Distrito Amigo`` Here and we found 14 new investigators in 2 hours. Me and Elder Ritz found 1 family super cool, hopefully they´ll go somewhere!!!!

Wednesday: WE took a big ole rain shower as we crossed our area to go to an appointment in the sketchiest part of the area. I don´t know if I ever told ya´ll that I´m in a pretty... less safe area. ha. But, I like it here. :D 

Thursday: The rain continuted and we did too, we visited our Recent convertrs at night and during the day we visited some of the references from Distrito Amigo. 

Friday we got rained out again but, we worked through it. We visited 2 investigators (Ananda and Gustavo) And contacted a bunch of people because we were needing to boost the stats (numbers) 

Saturday more rain... It was starting to get annoying by this time.  But, we visited 2 less active members at night and we studied after lunch and a meeting with our ward mission leader. until about 5. The rain was too ridiculous to leave. 

Sunday was a good day. We had lunch with Jair and Iara. Then we had a bday party for a kid in the ward (Wasn´t even a party we just ate a ton of cake.) Then we visited a less active member and ate more... Yesterday I almost threw up because of how much I ate.

Well.... Transfers are in, but nothing changed so I don´t really care. Ha.
Thursday we have the inventory of the mission and Elder Mazzagardi (President of the area) Will be here to look at stuff and give a training.

Funny story at church on sunday there was a little baby that kept farting, and I lost it laughing because I was thinking about the time when Soren let to big ones on my leg during church in Utah. 

Happy birthday dad!!!!

I hope everything is going well! HEre everything is going well, normal.! ha, but I´m happy! Just tired, like always. And nothing cool is happening so I cdon´t have alot to write about. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment