Monday, September 30, 2013

Well, another week another sunburn!!!!

It rained ALL week... Except thursday I think... And that day we had a service project where we cleaned a lot where an investigator is going to build a house... Well, the sun was powerful that day. And I burned my neck right up. That´s the only cool news from this week.
We visited a lot of investigators (When the weather permited) It took more than 10 days for me to see the sun here in POA, and now it´s left again, it´s kind of a bummer) Though everything is going well here. We´ve got a lot of work in the front and not a lot of time becuase everyone here wants service done and that kind of good stuff. But, we´ll find a way to make it work out... On the 12th we should have 2 baptisms. I´m trying to get the picture problem worked out... Just have patience with me!!!

Found M. Nascimento at the bus station too.
Ward mission leader my comp and the other elder that was here. (Elder Araujo)
Service me and my comp (Oliveira) And the missionaries in the other ward. (Rits and Hiatt) Hiatt fell before the picture.


I found Fagg and Emanoel at the bus station. Emanoels last day!




No comments:

Post a Comment