Monday, February 17, 2014

Well, I can´t even remember what happened this week, I´m getting old.

Yesterday was stake conference, and 2 baptisms for my district... One right after the stake conference one at night... They were both surprises but welcomed... 

On Saturday i helped the sisters from Camaquã give a tour to their investigator that was baptized on Sunday, it was a lot of fun. Then we had the adult session of stake conference which starting this week the elders were allowed to go to. Though, I didn´t see Paulina at either of the sessions. oh well. 

Today I ate, very well at Lobão ``Big wolf`` IT´s what everyone says to be the best restaurant in our mission and the ruele is you have to eat their at least once when you go to pelotas... Well, seeing as how I didn´t last time, I couldn´t let it slip again and can I just say... wow... 

During the week we just did a lot of running around. On Friday we had our zone conference, interviews with President Castro, the AP´s slept at our house for 2 days.... It was a lot of... fun.

at Lobão with elder Campbell and elder Peters

yes, that is meet with yogurt, jam and strawberries... and it was the tastiest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment