Monday, May 26, 2014

well, Another week another dollar!

On Tuesday we had our district meeting, I felt like it was one of the better ones that I´ve given. Then we had lunch at the restaurant that we eat at p´retty much every week. It´s... Okay, no complaints.

Wednesday we had lunch with the stake president and his family, they´re a very nice family. They gave us some groceries to take home, for the 2nd time since I´ve been here. At Night we contacted a reference at Irmã Nely´s house and taught Loecil. We´ll see how he goes.

Thursday: Â Lunch with Suzete, we got and contacted a reference then we started our first day of work in the winter weather! it was, very cold and rainy,. So, at night we went for a night run to the temple and back!!!! (it was more of a walk, but oh well.)

Friday: We ate lunch at the restaurant again then we had distrito amigo

saturday We had lunch with our Ward Mission Leader before we visited some MA´s and went to Nely´s house for her sons birthday churrasco!

Sunday; I gave my first talk here in Cefer, gave my first class ( I really don´t like giving classes, but, oh well.) We visited The Godoy family and Irmã Deisi that is a really poor sister that the stake wants to buy a new house for her. @ night we went to Ana Paula´s house and watched the Other Side of Heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment